skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
level 6 reading
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
last weekend
last
weekend
I went to
Dubai
, i visited
Ibn
Batoota
mall , after that I went to
Dubai
used cars showroom and i bought a car . In the night i return back to my home and i watched action move in the TV
2 comments:
Chris
29 April 2009 at 03:05
I think you had a nice weekend. What kind of car did you buy?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
nader
30 April 2009 at 02:11
a bought lexus LS 430 2006 model
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(1)
last weekend
About Me
nader
View my complete profile
I think you had a nice weekend. What kind of car did you buy?
ReplyDeletea bought lexus LS 430 2006 model
ReplyDelete