In this story I learned many new word such as . .
Anchor
Rope
Marine
Hit
Paddle
Storm
SOS
Thursday, 21 May 2009
lost in the sea
I read a story about four teenager went to sailing they was lost in the middle of sea. Next, one of them asked I just had a call from my mother she says a storm is coming . After that, they decided to pull out the anchor to back to marine but it did’t come up , so they cut the anchor rope. Then , the storm coming towards them and the boat hit something very big in the sea .after that, they saw a island .so they paddle to the island but they paddle too hard because the wind is too strong and the wave to high. After a few minutes they arrived to island and made shelter .In the end, in the morning they heard something it’s a helicopter, they were shouted Help! Help! But they couldn't heard them so they got some stones and wrote SOS .soon, the helicopter came back and helped them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

100%
ReplyDeleteVery good. Very well done!